Saturday, January 7, 2017

shimmer and shine

Hello and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today, I want to sharing with you a card using Year in Flowers 3 stamp set from Flourshes LC.
I used the beautiful Beginia.

Here is my card : 


To crete this card, I 1) Stamped the sentiment on the white card stock using Gerber Daisy stamp set from Flourishes and embossing ink, silver heat embossed it. 2) Colored the stamped Begonia images using Copic markers and the fussy cut them. 3) Die cut the message part and mounted all elements as shown to a top-fold card using double-sided tape, added silver sequins.



Be sure to stop by the rest of friends of Flourishes DT blogs to see what they have to share with you today.

Set used : 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty. I love your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I can really see the shine on the embossed sentiment. I think the sequins were a perfect accent to choose for this challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria this is Beautiful! Love the shine and the pretty background with the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and design. Love the colorful flowers and embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete